JamaicaVM embedded software solutions have been used to connect millions of embedded devices.
Discover JamaicaVM embedded software development kits for realtime performance, when running critical applications is the highest priority.
Higher Availability and Lower Costs
Run critical and third party applications uninterrupted and fully protected against intrusions.
Have control of your code with significantly easier programming in Java.
Develop and run code with a focus on application specifics – not platform limitations.
Significantly improve application quality and reliability with resources that reduce your software development cycles.
JamaicaVM is available for a wide range of realtime and embedded operating systems running on most important 32-bit and 64-bit processors.
- ARM (32-bit)
- ARM (64-bit)
- x86 (32-bit)
- x86 (64-bit)
- Ahead-Of-Time (AOT) cross-compiler
- Safety certifiable
- Hard realtime
- Deterministic and realtime garbage collector
- Multicore support
- Eclipse plugin
- Small memory footprint
- Support of OpenJDK libraries
- Native support of Real-Time Specification for Java (RTSJ)
- Dynamic loading support
- ARM, Intel and PPC hardware support
- Extended Operating System support included RTOS: QNX, WindRiver, Linux, Windows, etc.