Easily create, deploy, and operate cloud to edge solutions
aicas EdgeSuite simplifies how to develop, deploy and operate cloud-to-edge solutions. The family of products connects devices via edge to the cloud. It provides developers and data analysts full access and management of logic and data. It enables to manage full lifecycle of large fleets of devices or different IoT edge systems with ONE single, comprehensive while open system unifying your fleet of devices into a single environment.
Manage today’s and future edge business challenges! aicas EdgeSuite.
Handle full lifecycle of your software management with one single system
Fast. Simple. Reliable.
With the amount of edge devices accelerating, the complexity of platforms, standards, protocols, operating systems and hardware keeps increasing.
aicas EdgeSuite reduces complexity.
- It enables to manage a single device or even large fleets of devices via one system.
- It reduces risks due to the variety of supported heterogeneous environments, platforms, standards, protocols, and operating systems.
- It offers flexibility by supporting different runtimes.
Reduce efforts for development and management
aicas EdgeSuite enables cloud software developers to easily develop, deploy and manage Industrial IoT edge systems. The suite of products shortens time to market of a system and simplifies its scaling and lifecycle management.
This is made possible by aicas EdgeSuites’ wide variety of functionalities – including software, lifecycle management, and intelligent data management. It enables comprehensive handling of IoT edge systems from no-code to full-code. Fast. Simple. Reliable.
Vision becomes reality.
Use cases giving ideas for divers applications
Autonomous driving, smart city, industry 4.0… aicas’ EdgeSuite enables versatile applications. Here you can find examples how aicas supports your embedded software or IoT solution connecting edge to cloud.
The heart of EdgeSuite: Main components
aicas EdgeSuite consists of three distinct components:
- Flow-based to full coding logic creation
- Logic placement anywhere from right on the device to the cloud – dependent on the architecture and use case
- Widgets and preconfigured dashboards
- Device management
- Development portal with CI/CD and automation
- Cloud-based user experience
- Open APIs to connect anything
- Support of containers, like Docker, virtual machines, like OpenJDK or JamaicaVM, etc.
- Support of broad range of systems, from Android, via (RT) Linux systems, FreeRTOS to VxWorks and QNX
- IDE integration