Our team at aicas is working with customers in industrial, automotive, and other embedded software segments for almost two decades now. Originally starting out of the high-tech and academic environment in Karlsruhe, Germany, in recent years aicas has grown into a global high-tech firm with European and American branches serving global customers. Some of the largest suppliers in automotive and industrial segments use aicas’ software solutions and build on aicas’ expertise to empower their millions of devices and vehicles.
Subject: Enabling Artificial Intelligence on the IoT Edge
- Practical experience with Embedded and Real-Time Systems
- Strong theoretical, conceptual and technical support
- Practical experience with modern sensor-actuator systems and embedded devices
- Practical experience with industrial communication buses and protocols
- Career development opportunities
- Enrolled in Computer Science with focus on artificial intelligence
- Be able to design and build a prototype of moving AI knowledge and data for training and the AI system from cloud to edge systems
- General interest in Embedded Systems, Real-Time Systems, Distributed Systems
- Interest in Java technology
- Basic experiences in cloud systems like AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Good English skills
- Quick technical comprehension
- Self-organized and goal-oriented way of working
|Job Category||Students & Trainees|