We continuously look for new talent to join our team
Our diverse and international team at aicas has worked with customers in industrial, automotive, and other embedded software segments for almost two decades. Originally starting out of the high-tech and academic environment in Karlsruhe, Germany, in recent years aicas has grown into a global high-tech firm with European and American branches serving global customers. Some of the largest suppliers in automotive and industrial segments use aicas software solutions and build on aicas expertise to empower their millions of devices and vehicles.
As software tester in our testing team you will extend and maintain our testing infrastructure, write test procedures, automate test execution, and evaluate test results. In addition you will be an
expert for testing matters and act as a consultant to our development teams.
- Knowledge of requirements-based testing basics
- Familiarity with test frameworks and libraries (e.g. JUnit. AssertJ. Mockito)
- Good knowledge of Java and C
- Experience using scripting languages for automation (e.g. bash, python)
- Basic knowledge in working with embedded systems
- Proven hands-on experience as software developer or tester
- Fluent communication skills in English
Good to have
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience using Windows and Linux systems
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Eclipse, Mercurial), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins), build tools (Apache Ant and Maven, GNU make)
We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to all applications!