We continuously look for new talent to join our team
Our diverse and international team at aicas has worked with customers in industrial, automotive, and other embedded software segments for almost two decades. Originally starting out of the high-tech and academic environment in Karlsruhe, Germany, in recent years aicas has grown into a global high-tech firm with European and American branches serving global customers. Some of the largest suppliers in automotive and industrial segments use aicas software solutions and build on aicas expertise to empower their millions of devices and vehicles.
As Test Team Leader at aicas engineering you build-up and lead a team of 3-6 software testers. You will refine and improve our software testing processes and your team will serve product development as well as our customer projects. Also you will provide and maintain infrastructure to test our software on multiple embedded systems as well as on standard PCs. Acting as a consultant for our product development leaders and our customer project managers is part of your tasks. You will report directly to our Head of Engineering and work in close cooperation with the QA department.
- Strong expertise in requirements-based testing
- Familiarity with test frameworks (e.g. JUnit)
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Java and C knowledge
- Experience in working with embedded systems
- Masters, German Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a comparable subject with a strong curriculum
- Fluent communication skills in English
Good to have
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Initial leadership experience
- Project management expertise
- Familiarity with development tools (e.g. Eclipse, Mercurial), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins), GNU Autoconf and Make, Apache Ant and Maven
We are an equal opportunity employer and look forward to all applications!