Full Stack Developer
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Germany, Czech Republic, hybrid or remote
Our diverse and international team at aicas has been working with customers in industrial, automotive, and other embedded software segments for over two decades. Having originally emerged from the high-tech and academic environment in Karlsruhe, Germany, aicas has grown into a global high-tech firm, with European and American branches serving global customers. Some of the largest suppliers in automotive and industrial verticals use aicas’ software solutions and build on aicas’ expertise to empower millions of devices and vehicles.
- Design and Implementation of Web-based Frontends
- Design and Implementation of Server and serverless backend Systems
- Communication and Load Management
- Testing of Software Systems
- Communication within engineering and other departments of the company
- Good knowledge of programming, including Java & optional C languages
- Experience with Microservices and Containers e.g. Docker or Kubernetes
- Technical degree such as computer science or similar
- Fluent English, fluent German is a plus
Our Technology and Environment
Our core products: Virtual Machine to run Java Bytecode for embedded systems, development frameworks for embedded systems, cloud connectors for embedded systems, cloud-based device management services.
- Development languages: Java, C + others
- Operating systems: Linux
- Development tools: Jira, GIT, Maven + others
- Cloud providers: AWS + others
Our working environment: aicas is a small company with a family-like work environment. We all know each other and we enjoy our various company events in summer or at Christmas as well as our release parties or simply having pizza together. Thanks to our flexible working times, balancing work and private life is fairly easy. Additionally, we provide company health insurance without any employee contribution.
Any questions or further information required?
phone: +49 721 66 39 68-0
fax: +49 721 66 39 68-99