Cloud Engineer (all genders)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Germany, Czech Republic, hybrid or remote
Our diverse and international team at aicas has been working with customers in industrial, automotive, and other embedded software segments for over two decades. Having originally emerged from the high-tech and academic environment in Karlsruhe, Germany, aicas has grown into a global high-tech firm, with European and American branches serving global customers. Some of the largest suppliers in automotive and industrial verticals use aicas’ software solutions and build on aicas’ expertise to empower millions of devices and vehicles.
- Simplify deployment to cloud
- Migration to cloud systems and update of existing systems
- Identify and create cloud infrastructure as needed
- Configuration of processes and security systems to be deployed into the cloud
- Selection and configuration of tools for cloud deployment
- Technical degree such as computer science or similar
- Certified AWS cloud experience
- Good DevOps experience
- Good skills in Linux system administration
- Knowledge in AWS CDK, Terraform or Ansible
- Programming knowledge of Java, Python or C++ will be an advantage
- Fluent English, fluent German is a plus
Our Technology and Environment
Our core products: Virtual Machine to run Java Bytecode for embedded systems, development frameworks for embedded systems, cloud connectors for embedded systems, cloud-based device management services.
- Development languages: Java, C + others
- Operating systems: Linux
- Development tools: Jira, GIT, Maven + others
- Cloud providers: AWS + others
Our working environment: aicas is a small company with a family-like work environment. We all know each other and we enjoy our various company events in summer or at Christmas as well as our release parties or simply having pizza together. Thanks to our flexible working times, balancing work and private life is fairly easy. Additionally, we provide company health insurance without any employee contribution.
Any questions or further information required?
phone: +49 721 66 39 68-0
fax: +49 721 66 39 68-99